All Hands Health Network (AHHN) is a new model of integrated care designed to serve children in Belmont-Cragin and Austin (60639 and 60651). AHHN is a new model of integrated care that will serve 42,000 children on Medicaid living in Chicago’s under-resourced neighborhoods. Supported by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, we aim to expand children’s access to quality primary care, specialty care, and behavioral health services.
Our integrated network will ...
- Offer better communication and coordination between different agencies and providers
- Focus on early identification of children’s physical, behavioral and social issues
- Reduce the need for emergency care and hospitalization due to delayed care
- Prevent duplication of services
- Improve the health and well-being of children and their families